What is ‘The Vault’ reality show about? And, what is that you think that I’m expecting from the show? Firstly, The Vault is a massive platform blessed for Small and medium businesses, Household businesses and nascent Startups in India, powered by Times group, which helps to unleash ingenious startup ideas from aspiring Entrepreneurs. Those ideas can be limitless and reflect as a perfect opportunity to bridge the gap of talented innovative ventures and funding team, with a vision to build a better startup ecosystem in India. In fact, there will be multitudinous genres covered on single platform -Technology, Infrastructure, Health care, Apps, Games, Consulting, Banking and Financial services and more.
The Vault is a reality show aired on India’s No.1 Business Channel – ET Now at 7.30 Pm on October 8th onwards (every Saturday), which leaves a chance for ambitious entrepreneurs to meet five business moguls , yet reveal their interest to invest in distinctive business pursuits and products presented by wannabe-Entrepreneurs.
There are thousands of applications received and only 50 Entrepreneurs get a chance to pitch astounding ideas to these astute investors –
- Mohit Goel – A 27 Year old, CEO and Promoter of OMAXE Ltd, who is leading the real estate OMAXE enterprise and emerged as the second largest group with a valuation of INR 5000 Crores in North India. He is the recipient of – ‘Young Male Entrepreneur of the Year’ by Mr. Nitin Gadkari at Infra & Realty Sutra Awards 2014; Young Achiever’s award by ABP real estate awards 2014
- Sudip Bandyopadhyay -Promoter of Inditrade Capital- JRG, Bima Direct, Dining Plus, Klug Tech and other Fintech initiatives, has 28 years of expertise in various areas of finance and financial services.Companies like has succeeded ITC, Reliance Securities (Reliance Money), ICI, HLL and Destimoney Securities under his leadership through strategic investment acquisition strategies.
- Ameera Shah – Promoter, MD and CEO of Metropolis Healthcare Limited – It’s her leadership that changed the growth map of Metropolis from single pathology laboratory (2002) to a multinational chain of over 125 diagnostic and more than 800 collection centres across seven countries. She has listed in Asia’s Power Business Women 2015 by Forbes Asia and honoured as The Young Global Leader by World Economic Forum 2014. Besides managing Metropolis dynasty, she extends her leadership abilities as a secretary of the Indian Association Pathology Laboratories and co-chairperson of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) Healthcare committee.
- Rahul Singh – Founder and CEO of The Beer Cafe . From being a Textile engineer to being a focused Entrepreneur has made him to reach a milestone and then become an active angel investor and Mentor to food startups such as Biryani Blues, Burger Singh and Yumcheck . He is the awardee of TiE-Lumis Partners Entrepreneurial Excellence awards 2014 and Entrepreneur India 2015 award in Food and Beverages service. He extends his mentorship as the honorary secretary of the NRAI (National Restaurant Association of India) , is the SIG (Special Interest Group) leader at TiE for food sector.
- Vivek Bhargava – CEO of IProspectCommunicate 2 , is a Digital marketing Expert with 17 years spent guiding digital strategies of brands like MTV, Newscorp, Citi bank, TCS, HDFC Bank, ClearTrip, and Reliance in both Indian and Global Markets. He has shrewd interest in data science, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented reality and machine learning. He has been esteemed as the Marketer of the year and dominates digital advertising in India with his expertise.
These ground-breaking leaders are the Keepers of ‘The Vault’ who hold a crucial decision making to say Yes or No instantly. If ‘Yes’ is their answer and that will be a lucky venture, receiving as much as funding up to INR 5 Crores.
I’m so impressed to know about the genius team, who revolutionised the concept of doing business is to dive deep with passion and reach sky with their visionary thoughts .
What is expected from the newbie-entrepreneurs?
It is not about few points aspiring entrepreneurs learn from this brilliant show, but, there will be measureless case studies, experiences, in-depth project knowledge, financials, what to care for , how to penetrate into the market with a better partnership that are to be learnt and taught trough every episode. From every idea that is inclined, I get to know many insightful topics of individual businesses and their purpose , which enhances my scope of knowledge from the perception of every member thoroughly .Every single idea or topic or venture pitched before the big shots prove a thought-provoking scenario and understand the striving entrepreneurs thirst to solve common man’s paint points in daily life chaos.
What will be the most significant part would be to know the answers from the Keepers. Any outcome forms as a befitting opportunity to progress further , but not let the ventures to stop their journey to succeed. If ‘Yes’ is the result, certainly, you will know better what happens next. There’s nothing much reliance required on how a venture advances from all grounds with the help of these investors. But, if they say ‘No’, this is the time to accept the greatest challenge and make toughest changes and act upon with more energy to excel in the pursuit to reach destination of your startup vision. Now, at this juncture, it is very much necessary to learn and implement any piece of advice or a suggestion or an intriguing question posed by the team. Don’t let your spirits go down just for the purpose to ‘Win’ the show, but, try to ‘Win’ the big hearts through their collaboration of thoughts about your startup mission. And, next, try to find more interesting methodology or process or approach to turn your venture as a next big thing in the market while engaging with them. Also, give a focus on fellow startup aspirants and grasp key insights while they pitch ideas and understand what is magnificent in their proposal or what is that missing? So, here you can have an exchange of words and start a mutual support to each of your proposals . This in time develops a network of aspiring team , whom might help your project somewhere or sometime in future. In crux, don’t make yourself to get prepared with ‘Yes’ as a welcome sign, but , think again, you can’t miss any single moment and turn it as your greatest strength to you and as well to your startup.
Now, I’m very eager and excited to watch the series to be aired on ET Now and experience the taste of Entrepreneurial spirit from all participants and know the motivation behind their Startup ventures. For more details, one can subscribe to The Vault show on Youtube channel or to their newsletters.
So do let me know your expectations and views from The Vault or what more you want to learn from these kind of Entrepreneurial reality shows.
@StartupsFormula – Learn, Share and Grow